Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tiny Prints



It isn't just me raving about Tiny Prints! Check out the testimonials of all the celebrities! I give Tiny Prinst a FIVE star rating! They have not only baby shower invitations and birth announcements by the dozens, but matching stationary, thank you cards, every occasion cards and more. They have accessories as well as just cards and you can shop by occasion or by mommy, baby etc. Their products are high quality and their turn around time very quick.

I am a graphic designer and web designer by trade, and I prefer using Tiny Prints to designing my own cards, stationary and announcements. Their pricing is great and I know I can count on them. Check them out at: http://www.tinyprints.com/.

Click image for purchase options or to visit website.

No comments:

Post a Comment